Introducing the highest specification Ecooter electric scooter available right now. Powered with 2 batteries - included in the price to offer you an unrivalled long range so you can spend more time riding and less time charging.
Offering a comfortable ride with plenty of power too. The Ecooter E2 ergonomics have been designed with the rider in mind, with a low centre of gravity, a stable weight balance triangle and deep cushioned seat. You'll have lots of fun around the city and during your commute with this nifty scooter. 0-50km/h (31mph) in just 4.5 seconds.
Equipped with an adjustable and adaptive full colour LCD dashboard showing you battery power, speed, mileage and mode.
The E2 also has a smart tyre monitoring system of the run flat tyres to let you know if your tyres need attention. The run flat tyres mean that you can still drive 50km at 30km/h or less when the pressure is at 0. The normal wear range of these tyres is 1.2 times that of a normal tyre.
The ERS or energy recovery system means that the scooter will reuse any power it can so this scooter runs more efficiently than other electric scooters available.
RRP of £3799.
If you apply for the government grant, the RRP is reduced to just £3040! Ask your local Ecooter dealer for more information and to test it for yourself.
- 78kg without batteries
- Climbing performance: (18%) 30km/h (10%) 45km/h
- Front double hydraulic shock absorbers / rear single hydraulic shock absorber
- Anti-theft alarm
- Cruise control
- 4000W aluminium magnet smart motor for full torque (max torque of 50/165Nm)
- Gates Carbon Drive belt for direct power delivery
- Removable lithium 64V40Ah battery with Samsung cells (you can charge it directly into the scooter or at a charging point) plus additional 60V20Ah second battery
- Front and rear CBS brake system with hydraulic disc brakes
- High specification shock absorber
- Top speed around 80km/h or 50mph
- Range approximately 200km or 125 miles (without load at 40km/h)
- Integrated streamline smart dash with adjustable colour scheme and auto-dim/brightness according to the riding conditions
- Aluminium single arm inverted front fork
- LED lights with wide lighting area
- Integrated tail light with enhanced brightness for safer riding
- BMS (battery management system) for temperature, over charging and over-discharging protection
- High quality alloy steel frame for durability and a comfortable ride
- Comfort cushioned seat
- Keyless control with one button unlock
- Smart, sport or reverse mode
- USB connectivity
- 5-6 hour charge time
- Front / Rear Wheels: 2.5x12 / 2.75x12 aluminium alloy
- Front / Rear Tyres: 100-60 / 100-60 run flats
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1840 x 700 x 1110mm
- Wheelbase: 1260mm
- Seat Height: 740mm
- Distance from floor to handlebar: 740mm
- Max load: 160kg
- IOS and Android smartphone app compatible.