Introducing the highest specification Ecooter electric scooter available right now. Powered with 2 batteries - included in the price to offer you an unrivalled long range so you can spend more time riding and less time charging.
Offering a comfortable ride with plenty of power too. The Ecooter E2 ergonomics have been designed with the rider in mind, with a low centre of gravity, a stable weight balance triangle and deep cushioned seat. You'll have lots of fun around the city and during your commute with this nifty scooter. 0-50km/h (31mph) in just 4.5 seconds.
Equipped with an adjustable and adaptive full colour LCD dashboard showing you battery power, speed, mileage and mode.
The E2 also has a smart tyre monitoring system of the run flat tyres to let you know if your tyres need attention. The run flat tyres mean that you can still drive 50km at 30km/h or less when the pressure is at 0. The normal wear range of these tyres is 1.2 times that of a normal tyre.
The ERS or energy recovery system means that the scooter will reuse any power it can so this scooter runs more efficiently than other electric scooters available.
RRP of £3799.
If you apply for the government grant, the RRP is reduced to just £3040! Ask your local Ecooter dealer for more information and to test it for yourself.
- 1840 x 700 x 1110mm (L x W x H)
- 78kg without batteries
- Seat height 740mm
- 12 inch aluminium wheels with 100/80-12 run flat tyres
- 4000W power with max torque of 50/165Nm
- Climbing performance
- Samsung Lithium battery 64V40Ah
- 170km @ 40km/h with 2 batteries
- Charging time is around 5-6 hours
- Front double hydraulic shock absorbers / rear single hydraulic shock absorber
- LED lights
- Anti-theft alarm
- One button unlock
- USB charging with pocket storage to hold your phone
- Cruise control